Saturday, October 21, 2006

Patting Myself on the Back

It makes me feel worthwhile to see what I've accomplished written up in a list. Sometimes, even when I've been going non-stop all day, I feel like I haven't made progress, because my entire to-do list isn't done. That's when a been-done list helps to make me feel better.
Today I:
* Pumped every time I was supposed to
* Cut Boy's hair
* Vaccumed the living & rumpus rooms
* Cleaned the kitchen
* Washed bottles
* Washed Peanut's clothes
* Caught up on Blogs, moved addresses to Google Reader
* Posted here twice
* Made a To-Do list
* Went grocery shopping, Booze buying, vitamin getting and dinner picking upping
* Washed the dinner dishes
* Watched some Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
* Put a Star on the calendar
* Made Tea for tomorrow

Now then. There's my proof that I'm not a waste of flesh. I know this in my brain, but somehow it doesn't feel true when my to-do list is as long as it is. Send good thoughts to Simon, who is long suffering and very supportive. I sure do love me some Simon.

Going to recharge for tomorrow's resounding defeat of my to-do list,
ephelba

No comments: