Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So pleased with myself.

I've just decided that I'm going to have an imaginary friend. Oh yes I have. I was out tonight with the homeschooling moms, and one of them said she was always so pissed at her sister's imaginary friend because her sister would list all these horrible things the imaginary friend was doing to her, but she couldn't fight back because she couldn't see her, and I had the sudden epiphany that I needed one. She will have a name that is great and terrible and she will help me get through my day. I'll let you know how it goes.

I am so tired and forgetful. I'm having a hell of a time sleeping for no particular reason. If I'm dead beat, why can't I sleep? Worse than being tired, worse than forgetting how to talk, is the fact that twice tonight I forgot I had the baby daughter in the car with me. Both times I was still in the car and on the road, but I realized that it would be totally possible to get out the car and forget she was still in there. It was like those times when you're driving and you can't remember the last ten minutes of the proceedings.

Yeah.

So.

I'm thinking I'm going to write on the window with soap marker "Got Kid?".

This bad witch is going to bed,
ephelba

No comments: