Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hmmmm....

Maybe you've read Wicked, and you're thinking "She's spelled Elphaba wrong." OK, I did, but I spelled it wrong years and years ago, and it's stuck to me like wet grass to feet and I kinda like it now. Besides, I'm not her, I'm me.
I have been blogging over in Diaryland for several years now. I am used to it. It is comfy and good unto me, even though I have to pay to add pictures, and I don't have the Comments feature, and the rings don't work, and there isn't a spellchecker.
Then I enter this phase where I MUST READ BLOGS (since I don't talk to people), and for the first time ever I find that I can't shut up, I have to leave comments, and in order to do that here you have to register, and then I discover this thing rocks hard.
Now I'm torn.
Do I move here? Is that unfaithful of me? Would I be nuts to repost all of my entries from the other site? Cause I'm not one to have my eggs in thirty two Easter baskets- that shit makes me nuts. I have two e-mails that I regularly use and I hate that I can't merge them now that yahoo lets you have two names for one account.
Sigh.
It's too late at night to be awake, much less deciding things.

Go read my other blog...

No comments: